Business start up and Company secretarial
Do you know your responsibilities as a Company Secretary?
We can help you fulfill this role and offer the following services:
- Registered office facilities
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Submission of statutory documents
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Carrying out company searches
- Filing of Confirmation Statement
- Acting as Company Secretary
- General Company Law advice
- Advice on protection of minority interests
Do you want to take the risk of forming your own company?
We can assist you with company formations for:
- An off the shelf readymade company
- A tailor-made company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- PLC formation
- Offshore companies in low tax jurisdictions
For urgent requests we can also arrange same day formations.
To check the availability of a Limited Company name, you can use the Companies House company name availability checker. Type in the name you want to confirm whether it is available.
Our Company formation packages can include:
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Tax review with regard to company formation – forming the company yourself and getting this wrong can be very costly!
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Bookkeeping set-up advice
- Business plans
- Assistance with raising finance
Need a different address for your registered office?
You can use our office address as the registered office for your company.
This will also ensure all important documents come directly to us to deal with on your behalf straight away.
Any that aren’t for us, we forward to you.
Working with you
Whether you're starting from scratch or have been in business for years you'll benefit from working with Freedman Frankl & Taylor advice on how to take you to the next level.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
As a valued member of our community, we appreciate the trust you place in us to make sure all your critical services continue.
We are committed to an evidence-led and common-sense approach to containing the coronavirus outbreak and mitigating its impact on employees, customers and our wider business operations.
Please be assured we are preparing for our services to continue as normal. We have business continuity plans in place to minimise the risk of infection and make sure we can continue to deliver a business-as-usual service to our customers should an infection occur at an office. These include implementing clear guidelines for employees, providing support and advice for anyone who needs to self-quarantine, and issuing guidance on following safe hygiene practices across the organisation.
You can find further information on Covid-19 below to keep you updated:
- Guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- Support for business – Scotland
- Government advice to the public
- Number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and risk in the UK
- Advice from the NHS