Constantly evolving, the modern business world can seem like a jungle of red tape and new legislation, which is why fft has developed a range of services that provide comprehensive advice on all areas of business, leaving you to focus on your core business. After all, it is what you know best.
- Management consultancy
- Fintech product guidance
- Business start-ups
- Strategic planning
- Company secretarial services
Strategic Planning & Business Growth
Do you have a plan in place for business direction and growth?
Research shows that those businesses that plan and have clear strategies are far more successful.
Services we can help with include:
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be
- Benchmarking against other businesses in your industry – do you know how you compare to the best and the average in your industry?
- Getting the systems in place to allow your business to grow
- Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators
- Marketing strategy
- Pricing strategy – have you tested what your optimum selling price is?
- Lead generation and sales conversion systems
- Raising finance to allow you to invest in growth
- Improving the potential of your team members
- Measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve
- Developing an exit strategy
Research suggests that those businesses with a written business plan are far more likely to succeed.
Business plans are also regularly needed to support finance applications, especially bank lending.
We can assist with all aspects of the business plan including…
- Business strategy and goal setting
- Cash flow forecasts
- Profit forecasts
- All written elements of the plan such as business background, marketing plan, SWOT analysis, markets, competition and all of the other key elements that need presenting in the most suitable way to lenders
After you’ve produced the plan, you need to monitor how you are doing against the plan and we can help you with this.
Do you know what your business is worth?
Valuations can be required for:
- Monitoring how the business is performing against goals
- Taxation and negotiating with the tax authorities
- Business sales and purchases
- Business mergers
- Divorce proceedings and matrimonial disputes
- Raising finance
- Company buy back of shares
- Tax planning
- Financial reporting requirements
- Shareholder/partner disputes
- Pension and exit planning
We can provide business valuation services for unincorporated entities and shares in unquoted companies based in the UK including assistance with dispute resolution and litigation.
Working on the business to help you manage the money!
Our consultancy services can include a review of your management information systems, particularly in relation to your financial systems and controls that will enable you to take full control of your business.
This can include:
- Cash controls
- Debtor control
- Stock control
- Purchasing systems
- Cost controls
- Financial reporting systems.
Reliable management information allows you to react quickly to changing business needs.
Often considered a complex and contentious area, fft strives to provide you with straightforward advice – an enlightening approach.
Whether you need courtroom assistance or are simply looking for advice, our dedicated team is at your disposal. From the start, we can guide you every step of the way, helping you to see the bigger picture and achieve a timely result.
Whether it is a business matter or a personal one, we can assist in all areas and at all stages of a case.
For further information, or to arrange a free initial consultation, please telephone Robert Frankl or Ian Sluckis on 0161 834 2574.
Working with you
Whether you're starting from scratch or have been in business for years you'll benefit from working with Freedman Frankl & Taylor advice on how to take you to the next level.